Pain – it’s something we all have to deal with at one point or another. But not all methods of coping with pain are created equal. You could go to the doctor and get prescriptions which may be habit-forming. Of course, there are things like over-the-counter NSAIDs drugs – things like high doses of aspirin, acetaminophen, and ibuprofen – but sometimes you don’t want to get too reliant on them. Then there’s the option of natural pain remedies.
But which ones are the best, longest-lasting, take the least time, and have the fewest side effects? Read on:
Pain Fighting Foods
- Turmeric is an excellent anti-inflammatory substance. You can take pills or incorporate it into your diet. It appears in many curry dishes. But it’s also an acquired taste.
- Ginger helps with arthritis pain and increase blood flow. Make as a tea, serve in curries or stir-fries, or eat in cookies. While delicious, you don’t want to overdo it. A little is great, a lot… not so much, as it may cause stomach problems.
- Tart cherries have antioxidants which may help with inflammation. Drink tart cherry juice or treat yourself to a cherry cobbler.
- Blueberries have “phytonutrients” that help promote health. Eat on your cereal, by themselves, mixed in ice cream, or as an ingredient in a shake. They also help with memory.
- Chili peppers have capsaicin, known for its ability to help reduce swelling. Put on or on anything that you want to have an extra kick.
- Salmon is high in omega-3 fatty acids. You can have salmon patties or bake it in the oven.
- Red wine may help with backaches. Drink with your favorite meal.
Pain Fighting Stretching and Exercises
- Over time stretching and exercise may help in the reduction of pain.
- They can help reduce inflammation by lowering the resting heart rate.
- Exercise and stretching make you more limber, thus reducing the need to worry about muscle strain.
- They help by improving mood and reducing stress, thus altering your perception of the pain.
- Exercise increases your tolerance to pain.
- They help to prevent atrophy and increase your body’s range-of-motion
Creams, liquids, lotions, roll-ons, patches, etc. for Pain relief
External applications come in various forms, including creams, liquids, lotions, patches, and roll-ons. They exist for the temporary relief of pain, so you don’t have to rely on NSAID pain relievers.
- Creams, liquids, lotions, etc., such as Hempvana Pain Relief Cream, helps to alleviate pain.
- When looking for such products, ask yourself, “are they easy to use?” Hempvana Pain Relief Cream is easy to use. All you need to do is take some from the jar and apply it to the area in question. Pain is gone!
- Look for creams with active ingredients that contain 10% Trolamine Salicylate. Hempvana Pain Relief Cream does.
- When determining which one(s) to buy, another query point is “what do the reviews say?” Hempvana Pain Relief Cream has very positive reviews across the board. Their reviews are 4.9/5 stars.
- If you’re using an external treatment, make sure it doesn’t have a distasteful odor. Most people find Hempvana’s Pain Relief Cream scent to be pleasant.
- Another determining factor is how quickly the product works. Hempvana Pain Relief Cream works FAST.
- Creams, liquids, lotions, etc., shouldn’t be greasy and should be able to incorporate into the skin quickly, like Hempvana Pain Relief Cream.
- Such treatments should effectively treat arthritic joint pain, bruises, muscle strains, and sprains. Hempvana Pain Relief Cream wins hands down.
- When looking at pain relief creams, such as Hempvana, consider the other benefits.
- Does it soften the skin? For Hempvana Pain Relief Cream, the answer is yes.
- How long does the relief last? Hempvana Pain Relief Cream lasts for hours.
- How fast does it work? Hempvana Pain Relief Cream starts working as soon as it’s applied.
- Is the pain relief localized? Hempvana Pain Relief Cream works right where you put it!
- How effective is the product? Hempvana Pain Relief Cream may work better than CBD oil!
- Can it be used as needed? With each of Hempvana’s Pain Relief Cream treatments lasting for hours, being able to apply it four times a day, Hempvana has you covered!
- Does Hempvana Pain Relief Cream have any side effects? None. Don’t get in your eyes, open wounds, or on other sensitive areas.
Hempvana Pain Relief Cream retails for $19.99* each for a 4-ounce jar, but the more you buy, the more you save. Two jars cost $35.98 – a 10% savings, and four jars sell for $63.96 – a savings of 20%.
* Plus shipping, handling, and tax, as applicable
How Do I get Hempvana
Order online at Hempvana Pain Relief Cream or call their friendly sales staff at (800) 715-0695. Pay using your Visa card, Mastercard, American Express, Discover card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPay, or Shop Pay accounts.