India features a brand new group of electronic visa known as ‘e-Emergency X-Misc Visa’ by having an try to fast-track visa applications for entry into India
Taking cognizance of the present situation in Afghanistan, India features a brand new group of electronic visa known as “e-Emergency X-Misc Visa” by having an try to fast-track visa applications for entry into India. As numerous Indians are stuck in Afghanistan, India’s decision to help ease out and cut short the visa application appears to be really useful in supplying quick assistance to the needy.
- Click indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/Registration
- Visa category is “Emergency X-Misc Visa”.
- When the link doesn’t redirect towards the application page, click “For eVisa by Bureau of Immigration, Apply here” around the Homepage
- Around the website landing page, it redirects to, click “Apply for e-visa”.
- Upon filling out the fundamental information on the applying website landing page, their email list of needed supporting documents can look around the pop-up.
- Please copy that text or have a screenshot from it for reference when filling all of those other form.
- After finishing the fundamental details, the following page provides the form for applicant details.
- Please be aware, each application necessitates the Name, Telephone Number and Address of 1 Reference part of India and something Reference part of Afghanistan.
- The visa is #free. There’s no application fee with this visa
MEA creates helpline number to coordinate repatriation from Afghanistan
The Secretary of state for Exterior Matters provides a unique Afghanistan cell to coordinate repatriation along with other demands in the war-ravaged country, in which the security situation deteriorates after Kabul fell towards the Taliban.
MEA spokesperson Arindam Bagchi required to Twitter to announce the helpline number — 919717785379– along with the current email address [email protected] to coordinate repatriation.
“#MEA provides a unique Afghanistan Cell to coordinate repatriation along with other demands from Afghanistan. Pls contact : Telephone number: 919717785379 Email: [email protected],” Bagchi tweeted.